Unknown Life Form in North Carolina Sewer Finally Revealed!

Posted by Boffill Saturday, October 16, 2010


If you happen to see this video before, you might wonder what kind of creature that is in the video. In my own case, when I first watched this video a few months ago, I never felt well. It’s like I’m gonna puke whenever I eat something slimy. I posted this video in my Facebook profile and a friend told me that it’s not something extraordinary like an alien trying to colonize the Earth. I remember the Zerg from Starcraft. Lol
Many believed that this creature from a sewer in North Carolina is an alien. Well, it doesn’t look normal to me and I suppose to most of us too. A friend has just told me that it’s no alien, it’s a worm usually found in shallow area of a lake or river and sometimes in sewer. It is called Tubifex. So, I’m telling you all to not to worry about an alien invasion, because this thing is no alien, its just tubifex found in a sewer in North Carolina. Check on the video below to know more about tubifex.