Free Comment Form For Blogger Blog

Posted by Boffill Saturday, October 16, 2010

I have finally decided what to use as an official comment system in my blog, I chose IntenseDebate. Installation is easy, you just have to download your Blogger template and then upload it to your account in IntenseDebate and then set it up there. Even a grade 3 student can be able to do the job. Users can be able to use different types of login like their Twitter account, Facebook account, OpenID, Wordpress ID or their IntenseDebate account. There are a lot of options available for you when commenting like embedding a Youtube Video, smileys, Daddypoll, sharing your comment to Facebook and many more.
Go to IntenseDebate
The reason why I changed my comment system to IntenseDebate is that the regular comment system of Blogger lacks features. I envy Wordpress’s comment system that’s why I find a way to change the comment system of my blog. Since I already used IntenseDebate in my Photoblog, I decided to just install the same comment system in this blog. Happy commenting everyone!