Colgate Sensitive Pro-relief

Posted by Boffill Sunday, January 20, 2013
Colgate Sensitive Pro-relief, a dental product I would recommend to everyone who's suffering from toothache or tooth sensitivity. When I saw the tv ad of this certain product, I was not really convinced that this can be real. How could it ease the pain in just a matter of seconds after you use it? That was not really convincing to me but it changed when I had a chance of using it yesterday.


Colgate Sensitive Pro-relief

I have been suffering from toothache for about a week now. Yesterday, I went to this nearby store to ask if they have garlic since my colleague advised me to put a garlic on my teeth to ease the pain. The owner told me that it was not a good idea because the garlic's odor is not that good. She told me to try this new product from Colgate called Sensitive Pro-relief. I remember it was the one being aired in tv where there was a girl from a mall called by the dentist to try their product. I bought the product and immediately put a pinch of it on my finger to apply it on my tooth. After a few seconds, I felt like I am not suffering from toothache anymore. It lasted for how many hours until evening. I never thought that the ad aired on tv was for real. Remember when we order hamburger on foodchains and we were expecting that we're gonna get the same appearance of the burger from tv but we were just dismayed of what we have received because it was totally different from the ad. I felt the same way too when I bought the toothpaste but that change after I tried it myself. Now, I am recommending this product to everyone who's suffering from toothache or having a sensitive teeth. I am a happy customer and I'm letting everyone know that there's "NO PAIN AT ALL"