The Mayan Calendar 2012, My Thoughts About It.

Posted by Boffill Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Mayan Calendar 2012
The Mayan Calendar 2012 downloaded from Facebook

I am pretty sure that it’s not totally new to everyone especially to the Netizens who are updated daily of the news on the Internet. I have already heard about this issue since 2010 and tried to read some books and articles over the Internet and yet, I’m still not convinced that it’s gonna happen. It was 2010 when it went viral that they have even created Hollywood movies (2012 starring John Cusack, Thandie Newton and Chiwetel Ejiofor) and some Indie movies about doomsday that was supposed to happen 3 days from the posting date of this article. Anyway, I just wanna share my thoughts about this said Mayan Calendar and this Nostradamus prophecy. Personally, I don’t really believe in it. Every time I think about it, I just simply think that all of this was absurd. No offence to those believers out there who are now in a panic buying mode. I think all we can do for now is to wait for the upcoming Christmas and New Year and celebrate it with our family. Be bonded with your loved ones as how we Filipinos traditionally celebrate Christmas. For some who can’t be at home like me, I think a simple call to my family would me my way of celebrating Christmas. 3 days from now is December 21, 2012 and that was suppose to be an end of the world but I say don’t stop praying and believing the words from the Creator.

0 comments :

Post a Comment