How to format Memory Card or SD Card

Posted by Boffill Friday, October 29, 2010
Sometimes, I get this question from someone who doesn’t have any experiences with regard to this matter. I have lots of friends who exeperienced this problem and got no other choice but to just dispose their memory card. Right now, I’m gonna teach you a new trick on how to reformat your Memory Card  (MMC) or SD Card if the computer and your phone won’t let you do it. 
There’s no computer application or mobile phone application needed to the deed. What you just need is a digital camera that uses Memory Card (MMC) or SD Card. I learned this trick when I was still using an MMC for my phone and since MMC capable devices accepts SD Card, you can do the same on SD Card. What you just have to do is to format the card on your camera. I do not know why but it is by 90% sure working on my end. So if you have MMCs or SDs that you think is not working anymore because you could not format it, try this trick first because this might be the answer to your questions. If you think its not working, leave me a message or comment to this post so that I can assist you with regard to this matter.