Bone Thugs N Harmony Albums Gone

Posted by Boffill Thursday, October 28, 2010
I know this sounds so cheap but I’ll have to rant about it because I could not take this anymore. If you’ve browsed my blog, you’ll notice that I have posts about Bone Thugs N Harmony and yes, you guessed it right, I am a big fan of Bone. I have lots of mp3s and of course, original CDs bought fresh from stores. I haven’t bought the latest, Uni5: The World’s Enemy, because I haven’t found it yet in local stores here in Tacloban.




About 3 weeks ago, I went back to our house at Naval to check some of my stuff when I discovered something really bad. For the record, I have 6 CDs of Bone Thugs N Harmony (East 1999, Art of War (double CD), Thug World Order, Thug Stories and Strength and Loyalty).  I saw my album collections of Bone empty. I check everywhere but the CDs are nowhere to be found. What’s left is the inlay of the album. Those are the only collections that I can be proud of and now, all of them CDs are gone. I do not know where to find those because I don’t have any idea who stole it. I have a suspect, anyway but the problem is that that suspect is not with us anymore. So I just hope that that person will take good care of those CDs like I did when it was still with me. Now, I’ll have to start from scratch and will have to find those CDs online because you won’t find Bone albums in local stores anymore.