Quirino Grandstand Hostage Drama Photos

Posted by Boffill Wednesday, August 25, 2010
I noticed that there are some people searching for photos of the tragic hostage drama in Quirino Grandstand last August 23, 2010. Some stumbled my blog for photos and information about the hostage drama. I gathered some pictures of the hostage drama from the internet. Some photos are very heartbreaking and some are a very big DISMAY. Some of the photos here are from Students who I suppose doesn't know how humilliating it is taking pictures of this tragic event. I know that this is very awful and just like Reigno Jose Dilao did, I want to apologize to the whole world about what happened. Just click on the photo to enlarge. The second to the last photo that has a Chinese character below it came from a Chinese website.
click to view large preview
Click to view large preview





0 comments :

Post a Comment