Jelly Lens -- Mobile Phone Camera Lens

Posted by Boffill Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Few weeks before, I have been continuing my search of a lens for my mobile phone's camera. Been wanting to have one since I'm into photography too. There's a lot of option available over the internet but I don't have credit card to buy them online. And those lenses are only available overseas. So, that's gonna cost me the price of the product plus the shipping fee. I'm done with the local malls. A forum member at Symbianize once told me that there's an available Optical Lens for Mobile Phone in Mall of Asia. I went there and find the store but didn't have any luck at all. Then I went back online to find some lens again.
Jelly Lens - Share on Ovi

Searched at Google about "Lens for N82" and it gave me a lot of results. Then one result struck me saying Jelly Lens for your Mobile Phone and Camera. I checked on it and I thought that its cool. Its a fancy little lens that you have to mount at the lens of your mobile phone. You can even use this on your camera phone. I bought 4 Jelly lenses at a local mall. One is for Macro, the other one is for Fish Eye, the third one is for Spark and the last one is Polarizer. I am really enjoying the Macro lens and the Fish Eye lens. I was so amazed that this fancy little lens can be able to satisfy my need. The Fish Eye is good for lomography too. The only con that I have noticed is that the jelly loses its stickiness fast and also, it doesn't fit that good in the lens of my N82 phone. I'm so jealous with my friend's phone because my lens fits well on their phone. So I'm planning to buy a low-end mobile phone but have a good camera for me to use the lens on them. I already have a sample shots in my Facebook account.

4 comments :

Winston said...

i love these lenses but the sticky jelly damaged my phone's paint T__T. i still love them though.

Boffill said...

Ah! Yeah, mine too. But mine has been damaged even before I got this Jelly Lens. But it became worse when I got this Lenses. Poor N82. Tsk tsk.

Anonymous said...

hi where did you bought the jelly lens? what mall and what store name... does it work on canon digital camera? IXUS 75

Boffill said...

Yep. Bought 4 pieces of them at 168 Mall in Divisoria, Manila. I just hope that you're from Manila too. Anyway, it is compatible with almost all camera and camera phone. I'm not really certain though with your camera coz I haven't tried using the lenses to a Canon Ixus. I'll try my lenses when I'm with my friend who has an Ixus. :D

Post a Comment