They say they are Smart but not Smart enough to serve their clients!

Posted by Boffill Sunday, April 27, 2008
I was wondering what is up with Smart TeleCommunications. I recently received a P15 pasaload from my mother and then enrolled myself to Unli20 since I still have P10 left from my previous load. After being enrolled to Unli20, I was so happy texting my friends but then what happened next is that all of my messages can't be sent. I keep receiving this message "Message Sending Failed" though I believe that I am still enrolled in Unli20 a while ago. Smart is really giving me the option of shifting to another Telecom Company. I have been using their service for almost my text life but yet they have changed my point of view when I heard a lot of bad comments from them recently and also experienced it personally. Really a bad service!
-------------

-------------

0 comments :

Post a Comment