Can somebody help me with this?

Posted by Boffill Thursday, April 24, 2008
I have a flash disk that is has a 1GB memory. I plug it on a USB Port and it immediately opened. What contains may F-Disk is my personal files and some installers and my MIRC Scripts. On the default window of my disk, you can see 3 files and the rest are folders with its categories named on it. It was running normal until such time that I noticed that the 3 files that are on the default window of my disk disappeared even if I did not delete it or accidentally deleted it. I transfered to another computer and there I can't locate those 3 files now. One of those files is very important for me. Is there any other way that I can view back those files? It was not hidden because I went to TOOLS > FOLDER OPTIONS > VIEW HIDDEN FILES but it did not appear. Anyone can help me with this ? I only need that 1 file. Thanks for the reply!
-------------

-------------

2 comments :

Analyn said...

Fico I think it cannot be recovered because ur usb has a virus....

Boffill said...

whew. that's the problem analyn.. i think i have already figured out the problem.. the problem has a crazy mouse.. lol.. there are times that i can't control it and it may accidentally deleted those files.. i hate this.. my script is now gone! thanks anyways for your reply analyn!

Post a Comment