Globe Bug Sim For Sale

Posted by Boffill Monday, March 4, 2013
A few weeks back, I mentioned about the glitch on Globe’s unlimited internet promos. I have seen online that there are still a lot of people who are able to take advantage of this and were able to get a free connection from Globe thru bugging their sim card. I’d say these people are still lucky that they weren’t caught by Globe Telecoms yet. One thing is for sure, Globe is making their best to fix this issue. 
Globe Bug Sim

On an online community where I am a bit active, I have seen lots of users who are even abusing this problem by selling their bugged sim cards. I tried googling about this issue and I think it’s not only from the forum I’m on that it’s very rampant. Even on the other online forum, selling of bugged sim cards is very common. Selling of Globe bugged sim is not only common from online forum but also to some online selling portal like Sulit. 
Globe Bug Sim For Sale


I think they shouldn’t be doing this if they would still want to enjoy this free connection they get from Globe. Globe bugging tools are enough I suppose. Maybe they should just share the process on how to bug Globe’s sim card instead of selling it. There is a big probability that Globe Telecoms is already aware about this issue and I think they are handling the situation. Some guys online should learn what low profile is.