Car Auto Insurance

Posted by Boffill Friday, March 18, 2011
Yesterday was very tiring when I travelled from Tacloban City to Naval, Biliran. That was a 3 hour motorcycle ride. I have a not-so-conditioned Yamaha DT 125 and my colleagues have automatic motorcycles from Honda. I was really afraid to drive fast because of the condition of my bike and also, I’m fully loaded. I carry with me a bag, a picture frame and cellophane of 3 pairs of shoes. 
Yamaha DT 125X Black, my dream bike. :D


Driving fast was not an option yesterday but I shouldn’t break the convoy. I almost got an accident trying to drive fast so I can tail on my classmates. Good thing I was able to balance my bike and the kid who tried to cross the highway ran fast. After that moment, I tried to recall where were the papers of my motorcycle for the auto insurance because we can never tell when will we hit that moment of accident.  You see, if you encounter an accident, auto insurance is our hope. It’s not only that they protect your property like your car or in my case, my motorcycle but also the people behind the accident. Auto Insurance can help you with the expenses in repair and also the hospitalization. So whenever you register your automobile at Land Transportation Office (LTO), you should scout for money worth Auto Insurance where they can really help you out with your auto needs whenever you encounter an accident.