Help my Friend at Best of Cebu Blog's 2010 Contest

Posted by Boffill Tuesday, November 9, 2010
A few weeks back, I joined the National Geographic Channel Great Migration Photo Contest. Now, I am struggling for more votes on it. The competition is very tight. Professional photographers even joined the contests. I want to personally thank my friends and relatives who voted for my entry.

I never went online for a few days because of my busy schedule and when I went back online the other day; I noticed that one of my blogger friends, Noynoy, joined a contest called Best Cebu Blogs 2010. Noynoy’s blog is all about the latest buzz in Cebu and Davao. He talks about different activities currently happening in Cebu and Davao. Noynoy’s a good friend of mine and I am asking you all to please support him on this contest.
For you to vote, you will have to “like” the Best of Cebu Blog’s fan page first and then go to Noynoy’s entry here and then “like” his entry.