My Bedroom Plan

Posted by Boffill Thursday, August 19, 2010
I and my girlfriend are now planning the design of the house that we will build together. The plan is I'll be the one who's assigned for the structure and she'll be assigned for the displays and the interior design of the house. I know it is too early for us to plan the house design but I think it’d be better to do have a long term plan than having a short term plan of the house.


This morning, I was reading my girlfriend’s scrap book and there she wrote her dream house. She wants a two storey house. All the rooms are upstairs and the master’s bedroom should have a comfort room inside. I was actually impressed by her because she doesn’t want to have a very fancy house, she just want it simple. I liked it simple too. If that’s what my girlfriend want, then that’s the house that I’ll be constructing. The very important part of the house for me is the master’s bedroom, our bedroom. We haven’t talked about the bedroom yet but I already have a plan about it. The bedroom should have a comfort room of itself as what my girlfriend want it to be. There should be a very big mirror and a big cabinet for our clothes and personal stuff. With regard to the flooring, I want a wooden floor inside our room or yeah, all of the rooms in the house. Aside from that, I want a rug too beneath the bed. A cheap rug would do and I know a website that offers cheap area rugs, SuperiorRugs.com. I’d like to put a rug too in the living room. A fine soft rug that is made from pure wool is the ideal rug for the house that I and my girlfriend are planning to build. I think I already know what’s the reliable store to buy a cheap but quality rug, SuperiorRugs.

0 comments :

Post a Comment