New Firmware For Nokia's Ex-Flagship Phones N95 and N82

Posted by Boffill Wednesday, December 23, 2009

 Nokia recently announce the latest firmware updates that they'll be releasing for their ex-flagships N-series phones. I have been waiting for an update since the V31 for my N82 and was glad about this upcoming updates. At first, I thought it would just be the N95 who's lucky to have an update but when I dig in over the web, I found out that even my N82 will have a brand new update to V35. I haven't updated my phone actually to V31 since I don't want to hack it again to install unsigned applications to mobile phone. Its not that I don't know how to do it, its just that I am tired of doing it and I don't have my own computer to install the NSU.





The past few weeks, I have been longing for an update to my N82 maybe because I'm tired of the V22 on my phone. With this brand new update, V35, I will make sure that I'm gonna have this update on my phone. I hope this new update will fix some minor issues on my N82. I'm still waiting for some elite hackers who can be able to reverse engineer this new firmware update of Nokia's ex-flagship phones N95 and N82. I will update soon once I found some hack for the V35!

-------------

-------------

2 comments :

r4 dsi said...

I will hope that thisfirmware is really a very effective for Nokia mobile I am waiting for this one it is really a veruy nice things for us.

Boffill said...

Yes! This one is really promising. I hope there's an update to the Camera Software. I want more feature!!! I'll update my blog soon for the change log. :D

Post a Comment