Goodbye Unlimited Rice Tokyo Tokyo

Posted by Boffill Sunday, August 30, 2009


Me and my girlfriend decided to eat our "brunch" at Tokyo Tokyo at Ali Mall, Cubao. We woke up late so its gonna be brunch time now. I liked it when we eat at Tokyo Tokyo because of their unlimited rice. So that tells it all, I am a Rice Eater. When we got there, I saw their brand new choices of foods and they changed their utensils too. So, I was thinking that maybe, they just want to have a brand new look on their items. We ordered the regular food that we usually eat there. When I ate all of the rice included in my order, I asked the waiter for the extra rice. Its suppose to be free but the guy told me, "Sir, tag-5 pesos na po yung extra rice namin". I was shocked and was disappointed because I was expecting for the free unlimited rice. If you're not familiar with Tokyo Tokyo, they are really known for quality Japanese foods and of course, for their unlimited rice. So, just to satisfy my cravings for rice, I just asked the guy to get me 2 extra rice. When I got my rice, my disappointment was easily gone because the extra rice is good enough for one whole meal. Maybe, that's the good thing about it. Their extra rice is cheap and its a real Japanese rice. I just don't know how to describe a Japanese rice but its not the normal rice that Filipino's do eat. Its suppose to be expensive but Tokyo Tokyo is just selling it for only Php5. Its really cheap compared to the rice that you buy in "Turo-turo". I decided to still patronize Tokyo Tokyo because for me, nothing has really changed.
-------------

-------------

0 comments :

Post a Comment