Krayzie Bone and Wish Bone goes solo and left Bone Thugs N Harmony

Posted by Boffill Thursday, April 21, 2011


After 20 years of being a full pledged member of Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, Krayzie Bone and Wish Bone left the group I suppose for good. Krayzie and Wish is now busy with both of their solo careers and also their own label “The Life Entertainment”. Krayzie Bone announced this shocking news last April 14, 2011 citing “uncontrollable circumstances”. Flesh-n-Bone just said “F*** Krayzie Bone!” on his statement at a radio station. It wasn’t really a good story to me since I am a very big fan of Bone Thugs N Harmony. Just last year the group released their album “Uni5: The World’s Enemy” and then came 2011 with this very very bad news. The 5 members were just reunited when Flesh was released from jail.

 I wonder why Krayzie would have to leave the group when he can still be able to focus on his solo career just like the old days. I am still hoping that the good ol’ days of Bone Thugs will be coming back some time soon. For me, Bone Thugs N Harmony is not Bone Thugs N Harmony if members are not complete just like those days when Bizzy left the group.