Trixcell: Magic Tricks On Your Mobile Phone

Posted by Boffill Friday, September 24, 2010

I’m pretty sure that most of us are being entertained by magic tricks and since I like mobile phones, I’d like to share to you all some cool applications that can make you a quasi-psychic. Imagine guessing the hand picked card of your friend or bending the spoon thru your psychokinetic. Well, those are just few of the applications that I have just recently discovered. I’ve been to Symbian world since the dawn of the Nokia 7650 but I have not gotten any information about these cool applications since today. These applications are pretty cool if you want to impress your friends or just to entertain them with some cool hi-tech magic tricks. Here’s one of the video that you might want to watch and for all their video list, check out their Youtube page or their website.

0 comments :

Post a Comment