Replacement of my Sony Xperia Z LCD Screen and Monogram Case

Posted by Boffill Monday, June 30, 2014
See the cracks?

Due to my desperation on getting a new case for my SonyXperia Z, I stumbled upon this interesting online shop that offers personalized casing for most mobile phones available in the market today. I never mentioned to you before that my Sony Xperia Z’s LCD screen glass was broken and there’s no way for me to use the touch screen. It all happened when me and my girlfriend travelled to Tacloban, I totally forgot that my phone was at my back pocket. When we arrived in Tacloban, I took my phone and was shocked after seeing my phone broken. The next day, I travelled to Manila to watch the BoneThugs-N-Harmony concert at SM Mall of Asia Arena but before the concert, I went to Quiapo to find someone to fix my phone. It was hell of a pricy LCD screen for me but what can I do, I’m gonna have it fixed before the concert because I don’t have any time available the next day. My phone was fixed after a few hours of waiting. You’re gonna have to wait because you know, they kept telling me that cellphone technicians remove original parts from your phone and replace it with class A.


Anyway, I am now searching online to see if there are more durable, more reliable and at the same time fancy mobile phone case for my Sony Xperia Z and I was able to stumble Simply Monogram. It’s an online store about mobile phone case but most of the cases available from their website are iPhoneCase and Samsung Galaxy Cases. The fact that most Filipino cellphone users are in to iPhone and Samsung, I just thought of recommending this online shop especially to my colleagues. 

You can go ahead and check Simply Monogram for your personalized casing. Well yes, you read that right, you can request for a personalized case from them to show off your unique style and personality! All their items are hand crafted and are made to order so basically, you should give them an ample time to make your personalized monogram case.