How to ROOT your Android Device the EASIEST and QUICKEST WAY

Posted by Boffill Friday, June 27, 2014

For quite a long time, I have been searching online the easiest and quickest way to ROOT my Android powered Sony Xperia Z but I haven’t seen any. Most search results that I found was to download big sized applications to install in my computer and stuff like that. Not until a fellow Xperia Z user introduced me to TowelRoot. It is an APK file that you can download from their website and install it on your mobile phone. Once installed, you open the application and hit the button that says “Make it Rain”. After hitting that button, voila! Your phone is now ROOT and you can now start installing apps that requires root like the SuperSU, Greenify, etc. TowelRoot is not guaranteed working on all types of device but you can go ahead and try it yourself and check if this will work on your phone.