Bone Thugs-n-Harmony Benefit Concert in Manila 2014

Posted by Boffill Saturday, June 14, 2014
I belong to this click, a gang of 10 who are all fan of Bone Thugs-n-Harmony
Truly a dream come true when the legendary US based rap group, Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, performed in front of my naked eye. Yes, you heard that right, Bone Thugs-n-Harmony had a concert at SM Mall of Asia Arena last June 11, 2014 and it was a hell of a night for me. I came all the way to Manila from Leyte just to watch this epic concert. I have been dreaming about it since the day I first heard about Bone Thugs-n-Harmony during my elementary days. They’re my influence and idol ever since 1995 and have been collecting CDs and Cassette Tapes back in the days. So when I heard about the concert, I immediately grab the chance and bought the SVIP ticket and a round trip ticket to Manila and back to Leyte. Another thing that I’m proud of about this concert is that it’s a benefit concert for the Typhoon Haiyan (a.k.a. Yolanda) victims at Tacloban and other parts of Leyte. The thought of being a victim of the said typhoon makes me really want to watch the concert more. During the concert day, I came to the venue as early as 2pm though the gate opens at 7pm. Well, I’m an SVIP ticket holder and the organizer announced that we have a privilege to watch the members of Bone doing their sound check and also a meet and greet at Solaire. I was really glad that I was able to step on a stage with them and watch them perform during the sound check and was able to take a picture of them too. After the sound checking was a meet and greet at Solaire but the Layzie and Krayie are already tired because the night before the concert was the Philippine Urban Music Awards and Bone Thugs are the special guest during the Awards night. We the SVIP ticket holders understood the situation and just went to the SM Mall of Asia to have our dinner so we won’t be disturbed by an empty stomach during the concert.
Me, Layzie Bone and Sloan Bone of Mo Thugs Family

The original Thug on da Line, Leathaface a.k.a. Krayzie Bone
Before the concert started, local Rap artists like Gloc-9 and Blaze-n-Kane performed with their hit songs. After the local artists are performances from Pozition of The Life Ent and Sloan Bone representing Mo Thugs. Bone Thugs-n-Harmony members Layzie Bone, Krayzie Bone and Wish Bone went up stage and performed their hit singles like Days of our Lives, Look Into My Eyes, Weed Song, Thug Luv, Notorious Thugs, For the Love of $, Crossroads and a lot more performances that are too many to mention. After hours of performances from Bone, they held an After Party the Eclipse of Solaire. I never stayed for long there though because I have an early flight the next day going back to Tacloban. Here are some of the photos and videos I took during the concert day.


Selfie with Mista Blaze
Layzie Bone showing love to his fans

Krayzie Bone and Layzie Bone arriving at SM Mall of Asia Arena for their Sound Check
My new set of friends who are all avid fan of Bone

0 comments :

Post a Comment