Magnetic Macro Lens and Wide Angle Lens for Mobile Phone

Posted by Boffill Wednesday, March 5, 2014
I have been a mobile photography enthusiast since the dawn of camera phone and for quite a long time, I have been searching for accessories to enhance my skills and also to enhance my photos so I could produce pleasing shots. Right now, I own a tripod for mobile phones and just recently, I bought a macro and wide angle lens for my mobile phones. These lenses are not the same as the Jelly Lens I posted here few years back. It’s a magnetic lens that you attach at the back of your phone. It also has an adhesive ring if your phone doesn’t hold the magnet. What’s so good about it is that you can remove it anytime you want and attach it again in times of action. You just have to leave the adhesive ring attached on it. It comes with two adhesive rings so you still have a reserve ring or you can attach the other ring on another phone just like I did. One ring is attached to my Nokia 808 Pureview phone and the other ring is attached to my Sony Xperia Z phone. If you want to order this lens, just email Heylarr and tell her that you were referred by Boffill of BoffillBernardes.com.

Macro Lens Keychain for Nokia 808 Pureview
Macro and Wide Angle Lens as keychain for my Nokia 808 Pureview
Macro Shot sample of Nokia 808 Pureview
Sample Shot from my Nokia 808 Pureview

Sample Macro Shot of Sony Xperia Z using Magnetic Macro Lens
Sample Macro Shot from my Sony Xperia Z

Sample Macro Shot of Sony Xperia Z using Magnetic Macro Lens
Macro Shot from my Xperia Z

Wide Angle Lens by Nokia 808 Pureview
Wide Angle Lens by my Nokia 808 Pureview

Magnetic Lens attached to Nokia 808 Pureview and Sony Xperia Z
The rings attached on my Nokia 808 Pureview and Sony Xperia Z phones

0 comments :

Post a Comment