Twitter Quotes: Funny Accounts

Posted by Boffill Wednesday, December 19, 2012

For quite a long time, I have been following a lot of Funny Twitter Accounts that tickles me a lot every time I'm online. I will be posting the list of the accounts that you can follow and some quotes from them that I have gathered that are really funny. Some may be offended because of the sarcasm but they simply tweet the truth about our daily life.


List of funny twitter accounts to follow:
• Ghetto Children - I am a teacher in a urban elementary. I simple write down what the kids say on a daily basis.
Awkward  Jim - Awkward illegitimate son of Willy Ferrel.
Not Chuck Norris - Chuck Norris Jokes
• *TED
• *Sarcasam

Note: * are my highly recommended accounts.

Twitter Quotes Funny from the accounts listed above:

• Strangers think I'm quiet, my friends think I'm outgoing, but my best friends know I'm insane!

• If you ask me to hold your drink, I will drink it.

• That awkward moment, when people ask: Are you a couple? and you look at each other and wait who's going to answer first.

• Big girls don't cry. (They eat)

• I’m not flirting .. I’m just being extra nice to someone who is extra attractive.

• According to chain messages, I shouldve died 18 times, been raped twice, been cut 10 times. Either chain messages are fake, or I'm Superman.

• Drinks: $40. Dinner: $75. Hotel room $250. The look on his face when she says, "I'm on my period": Priceless.

• Dora: Say map. Me: *eating cereal* Map. Boots: Louder! Me: *knocks cereal off table* FUCKING MAP!

• Ladies, if you love a man, set him free. If he comes back he's yours forever.. If he doesn't then the new chick probably does anal.

• I've always wanted to go into an elevator full of strangers and say "I bet you're wondering why I've gathered you all here today."

• Ladies: if you accidentally send me ;) instead of :) I'm going to automatically assume you're offering me your body. ;)

-----***-----***-----

I have registered to Twitter a long time ago but I just became addicted to Twitter because of this accounts that makes me laugh every time I'm online. Go ahead and check it for yourself and follow them until you laugh your ass out! :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment