Laundry Boy

Posted by Boffill Saturday, September 25, 2010
For over a decade, I have never done the laundry of my own clothes. What I usually do is go to a laundry shop and let them do the deed or if my Nanay is available, I’d let her do it for me. Doing my own laundry is not a very good idea because it triggers my hard-of-breathing illness so I’d better be safe before I killed myself. But sometimes, I take considerations just like this morning. The labandera that my Aunt hired didn’t come over so I have no choice but to do the laundry myself. Good thing it has been made easy for me because of the tips my Aunt gave me. Also, I have proven myself that Ariel Detergent Powder really works in white tees. I love white tees and I was really concerned that I can’t remove the stains on it but goo thing that detergent powder removed it during the babad process. I ended up very proud and happy after doing my own laundry but I hope I won’t suffer that hard-of-breathing illness later tonight.

0 comments :

Post a Comment