I won a Schützen® Notebook from Batang Yagit!

Posted by Boffill Friday, December 18, 2009
I was blog hopping last week when I was at work since we don't have much of work loads. I was reading my feed subscriptions in Google Reader and noticed this new blog entry from Batang Yagit. Batang Yagit to those who doesn't know, is one of the most read blog in the Philippines. Going back to the post I mentioned, its all about a Christmas Gift that Batang Yagit will be giving out to his readers. There's a catch though, you will have to join the contest weekly to win the prizes. That's the challenge there. You must exert a little effort to win prizes. The first gift is a Schützen® Notebook, a locally produced notebook with an elegant and synthetic leather cover.






The first contest is too easy, you just have to fill-in the bubble thought of Batang Yagit. I tried my luck and replied to the post saying, "Yagit nga, blogger naman!". Not realizing that that line will be the choice of  Batang Yagit and his Friends. I am glad that I won the contest. To be honest, it was my first time winning a contest both online and in real life. Lol. Thanks to Batang Yagit and to Hildebrand for the Notebook!

2 comments :

Winston said...

woot! congrats. :D

Boffill said...

Thanks Wins!!! :D

Post a Comment