Congrats!

Posted by Boffill Sunday, March 2, 2008
I'd like to say Congratulations to my Cousin MARIA ROBELLE C. CAOYONAN who passed the December Nursing Board Exam. The 1st Registered Nurse from the Caballero Clan and I am happy for you. I know there's only 20% possibility of you reading this message but still i'd like to say Congratulations to you. I am very happy that you passed that step. There's still more step to go but who cares, you are a Registered Nurse now!


I'd also like to extend my cogratulations to my friend CHARLIE IAN DOMONDON for passing also this examination. To my "cuzz", ROZANNE VANNESSA BERNARDEZ, still i'd like to congratulate you for doing your best. You did well. It's their lost! Ok? Don't feel sorry but instead, take it as a challenge for you. You've done your job and your best!


To ya'll, Much Love and Respect! Bow is all I can say to you! Peace!

0 comments :

Post a Comment